Monday, July 25, 2011

More meals...

This week...
1.)Nachos (we had them tonight delicious!)
2.)Pancakes/Waffles
3.)Crockpot Lasagna
4.)Chicken Tender Sandwiches & French Fries

Nachos recipe:
We used Taco Seasoned Ground Beef instead of chicken. There were 3 of us eating, Kyle's friend joined us, and I used the small Velveeta Cheese, one can HOT Rotelle, & added a little jalapeno. It only took about 45 minutes on low to melt. I kept it on warm until we were ready to eat, we topped out chips and cheese with sour cream and lettuce. It was very spicy but we like spicy. Here's the link that inspired us. We'll definitely have this regularly. We had some leftovers too.

http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/2008/01/chicken-nachos-crockpot-recipe.html

Crockpot Lasagna recipe:
Never made it but I'm excited to try it. I won't be making quite as big a portion since we don't want too many leftovers. I'll let you know how it turns out. (I'll be using prepared sauce, as many others said they did in their comments, and I'll be mixing ricotta with the cottage cheese for more flavor I may add some frozen spinach like others too to add a healthy veggie to it.)

http://www.food.com/recipe/crock-pot-lasagna-21706


Oh and here is our van for anyone who missed it on FB.

No comments:

Post a Comment