Saturday, August 13, 2011

Great Video of Tommy!

This video is long but so so so very sweet! In the past week Tommy has started clapping and has gotten  alot better at playing peek-a-boo. In this video he claps and is helping me yell "YAY!", he shows us how big he is, he shows us how old he is, and he plays peek-a-boo! So sweet! The only thing I didn't get on here was him shaking my hand, one of his newest and cutest skills! Oh and Tommy is 16 months old today! I LOVE this video, and hope you do too!


P.S. I watched this video on the computer to check out the audio and also to see how annoying I sounded in it :) Tommy watched it too, he was laughing at himself, clapping when he did things in the video, responding to me asking him to clap and do "SO BIG" in the video. It was HILARIOUS! We will take a video of him watching his own video soon! He is at such a fun stage, but then again when he's not teething he's always at a fun stage!

1 comment: